Hello, my name is Moss, need motivational friends

Options
Hello, last year I lost 45 pounds using my fitness pal and have since gained 15 back ;( I want to stop this gaining streak that I'm in so I need stay committed to this app for the long run to avoid yo-yo dieting. Motivational friends are wanted and I will do the same. In it to win it haha :)

Replies

• johnARLING
    johnARLING Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Moss. I can so identify with you. I lost 60 lbs and regained 30 of it. Arghhh. Your post is encouraging. I'll speak for me. I need help & offering it too. Welcome new friends.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Count me in.
    I lost a bunch of weight and gained almost half back. I obviously need adult supervision or motivation or something. LOL
  • Stakmaster
    Stakmaster Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'll try to keep you in check, lol
  • hebertprz3
    hebertprz3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Moss, I'm currently trying to lose weight and am keeping really strict I could try and help keep you in check if you will do your best for me too! I'm willing to be a support and motivation buddy for who ever else is reading this too! Add me and message me if you'd like !
  • NatalieLJ
    NatalieLJ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm a yo-yo dieter too. I lost 20lb over a year ago and have since gained 30lb back, so I know how you feel! Looking to lose slowly by changing my food and exercise habits longer term and keep the weight off for good this time (or at least do something to prevent re-gaining a lot sooner!).
  • briancorcoran84
    briancorcoran84 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me Moss, I'm trying to lose weight too. I can, and I will, motivate you to keep going! Lol!
  • sciscene
    sciscene Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Luckee_me wrote: »
    Hi,
    Count me in.
    I lost a bunch of weight and gained almost half back. I obviously need adult supervision or motivation or something. LOL

I think I need supervision too, lol. I have done the lose-only-to-gain-back cycle so many times! I managed to take off about 40 lbs 4 or 5 years ago, but its been creeping back steadily... I need a kick in the pants!
  • hmotis
    hmotis Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey Moss! Nice to meet you. I had a baby 8 weeks ago and have lost 30 out of the 40 pounds I gained while pregnant. My goal is to lose an additional 30 off my pre-pregnancy weight. Feel free to add me :) anyone else can as well!!