Went to buy peanut butter...

Options
Scamd83
Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
edited May 2016 in Chit-Chat
from Holland & Barrett, I put the various peanut butter jars on the counter (I buy several at a time) and the two members of staff started off a conversation about coconut flavoured peanut butter and how to stir it properly and it was literally the most positive interaction I've had with anyone for a very long time because I usually shy away from people in general but I really love peanut butter. Downside is I had about four teaspoons of coffee earlier and I can barely stop shaking so I might have come across as someone with drug withdrawal symptoms.

Replies

• branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I just wish 4 teaspoons of coffee gave me the shakes anything. I am on cup numero 4 and I still want to go back to bed. *sigh*
  • Scamd83
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    So is this thread about the awesomeness of peanut butter or your fear of dating?

@Iguessicandothis sucks at PB selection so don't ask her for advice.

An uneasiness of social interaction and a love of peanut butter, I never expected the two would combine on me like that.
  • Gosser
    Gosser Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    These things sneak up on you if you don't stay vigilant
  • Scamd83
    Options
    I just wish 4 teaspoons of coffee gave me the shakes anything. I am on cup numero 4 and I still want to go back to bed. *sigh*

I wouldn't usually go that high but I have the same problem with three teaspoons or less so I had to push the coffee boat out on this one.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Whoa! Did we just skimmed past COCONUT FLAVORED PEANUT BUTTER?!!??!!?
  • Scamd83
    edited May 2016
    Options

Almond butter too. I just went for my usual Meridian peanut butter and there right next to it was the coconut stuff as well. This was very much a "shut up and take my money!" moment. I actually had to stop myself from giving out an excited shriek so I didn't confirm to the staff I was a complete weirdo.
  • NikkiWalt
    NikkiWalt Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Scamd83 wrote: »

Almond butter too. I just went for my usual Meridian peanut butter and there right next to it was the coconut stuff as well. This was very much a "shut up and take my money!" moment. I actually had to stop myself from giving out an excited shriek so I didn't confirm to the staff I was a complete weirdo.

If someone doesn't understand that something like that deserves a shriek, they don't deserve your time. Freak out moment was well warranted!!!
  • Scamd83
    Options
    NikkiWalt wrote: »
    Scamd83 wrote: »

If someone doesn't understand that something like that deserves a shriek, they don't deserve your time. Freak out moment was well warranted!!!

They might have understood I guess because they seem as happy about those flavours as me. "I thought I was the only one." - pretty much that.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    nut%20butter.png
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    This thread wasn't about what I thought it would be
  • synchkat
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »

They usually aren't.

so true...where were you to guide me through this labyrinth of crazy threads
  • synchkat
    Options

They usually aren't.

so true...where were you to guide me through this labyrinth of crazy threads

Work keeps getting in the way of my MFP time. lol

grrrrrr...need me to talk to someone?
  • synchkat
    Options
    I'm on it!!!!!!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options

Had I been drinking coffde this would have made me spit out! :D
  • Peter_Brady
    Options
    nut%20butter.png

What got you in jail?

Drunk rant about women thread
  • Peter_Brady
    Options
    nut%20butter.png

What got you in jail?

Drunk rant about women thread

I missed that. Is that when you said that the only good woman was a drunk woman?

lol. I don't think I am allowed to say specifically why, am I?

Check your inbox