30 Day Shred

Options
agleckle
agleckle Posts: 235 Member
Well, after having heard so much about the 30 day shred, I went out and bought the dvd about 4 months ago. I've done the workouts a few times when I didn't feel like driving to the gym but never actually did the whole 30 day program. BUT, now I have decided to go through with it starting July 1st! I picked up the rest of my free weights from my parents house last night so I am all set in case I progress to heavier weights during the program! Would anyone else like to join me in doing a July 30 Day Shred??

Replies

• hunnylover2
    Options
    I will!!! I had planned on starting today!!!
  • Awake_Alive
    Awake_Alive Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I would love to!!! I am picking it up today, and would love to have an accountability group!
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I just started doing the Shred yesterday and I've had it for awhile, but never committed to the full 30 days either. This time around I'm going to complete it because I'm trying to build myself up for some more complicated workouts. Although I've already started I'd be more than happy to give you support while you're doing it as well!
  • mackemshazza
    mackemshazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm fully behind you! Good luck. I've already started it and plan on doing 10 days at each level - rather than moving on when I feel ready like some people have been doing. I love it, but it's really hard (for me anyway).
  • purple_punk
    purple_punk Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    i did for 49 days in a row from the 2nd of april i've been doing it off & on since but plan on doing it for 30 days in a row from the 1st of july :)

i did 10 days level 1, 10 days level 2, 10 days level 3, 1 days level 2 & 9 days level 3
    i've been doing all levels off & on since i finished the 49 days
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I am on level 3 day 2 :) I tis a good workout but if you feel you didnt get a great workout i would suggest adding more exercise like running or zumba. I didnt, I should of buti am seeing results with measuring tape but not on the scale.
  • mackemshazza
    mackemshazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 15 of 30 Day Shred, each one has been logged on my Garmin, so far I've burned 1510 calories with Jillian. My butt feels a bit tighter, my arms feel a bit stronger but I swear my little belly hasn't budged. 15 more days to go.
  • Awake_Alive
    Awake_Alive Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Ok, just finished day one of the 30DS and all I can say is....OW. This is going to do some serious damage to my fat cells. WOOHOOO!!!