Sweating for the wedding

Options
I'm looking for weightloss and motivational buddies! I'm tying the knot June 2017 and need to lose ALOT of weight to look amazing in the white dress!

Replies

• matheson_ashley
    matheson_ashley Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm also sweating for the wedding. At least I'm trying! August 6th, 87 days left!
  • avonarlene86
    avonarlene86 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Me too! Really struggling with motivation but my dress is picked, and I need to get measured for it and order it in November so I have til then to get wedding ready! I currently weigh 197lbs and would ideally like to drop 30-35lbs. I'm 5ft 6 and 30yrs old. I get married August 2017. Hope we can support each other on here! I've just started a 30 day fitness app as well, includes daily squats, ab work and push ups. x
  • scherrera01
    scherrera01 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, congrats on your upcoming wedding. I recently got married in October. I would love to be a support buddy. My goal is to lose weight to get pregnant.
  • anasapirmaxson
    anasapirmaxson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me also! Congrats everyone! I'm getting married in September and want to lose 25 lbs. I'm just finding it hard to be motivated, even knowing my beautiful dress is hanging in my mom's closet right now.
    I'm going to join a gym this weekend and start working out, I'm thinking of trying a cycling class and some light strength training.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Love the thread title and congrats on getting started early!
  • alyssa_rest
    alyssa_rest Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Mine is this September! I have about 15 more lbs to go!
  • deslieann
    deslieann Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I hope I get motivated by your motivations, as I am also fitting a gown this yeat, hopefully if I lost some weight for my dream wedding gown. :smile:
  • deslieann
    deslieann Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for weightloss and motivational buddies! I'm tying the knot June 2017 and need to lose ALOT of weight to look amazing in the white dress!
    i am here with you!
  • FutureMrsDickerson
    FutureMrsDickerson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys this all's means Alot I just need friends on here that will keep me going as for I will help keep them going☺️
  • Adelynee
    Adelynee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm Feb 2017!!! So excited!!! So scared not to loose the weight!?! Let's encourage one another!
    How can I help you?
  • soccerkon26
    soccerkon26 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I'm May 2017!!!
  • jordanmeyer89
    jordanmeyer89 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    August 20th 30 lbs to go!
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be a bridesmaid next year around March
  • avonarlene86
    Options
    So I haven't been on track since late march due to my birthday and lots of other family events. Ready to get back on it, but injured my ankle 2 weeks ago and it's still really painful. I feel like I'd be better motivated if I could exercise but struggling! Xx
  • Darsi_Ajay
    Darsi_Ajay Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to ADD Me..
  • Confidently
    Confidently Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Add me! Getting married August 27th! 102 days! I would really love to lose another 20 pounds :)
  • avonarlene86
    Options
    So I was helping cheer on runners at the Edinburgh Marathon Festival today with my theatre group friends, for Macmillan Cancer Support, a charity we work closely with. We've decided to run a 5k in November! Means we have 5 full months to get ready for it. Wish me luck!! Xx
  • pmchelle
    pmchelle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married July 2017! Congratulations, everyone! :)
  • TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to tell you ladies, that no matter WHAT weight you reach by that day, that you will look and I hope FEEL beautiful! I've never seen a bride and thought she looked anything other than fabulous! <3 That said, I hope you reach your healthy goals and start your new life as fit and healthy as you want to be!
  • hrod215
    hrod215 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all! If you add some weights to your routines not only will you lose some extra weight but you will be adding some sexy arm and shoulder muscles to those gorgeous wedding gowns! Best of luck to all!