Hello :)

Options
Hi everyone, while I do have a workout routine, I'm trying to get my diet dialed down and loose fat while keeping my muscle.

Replies

• ChxSurf782
    ChxSurf782 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hola! I'm new here as well. Best of luck and hope to see you around.
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    Good luck it's not easy...
  • angel94051995
    angel94051995 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Do you have a diet plan?
  • singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Welcome. There are lots of great ideas here! Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • wbrown6473
    wbrown6473 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Stay motivated you got this!
  • dawnpauline818
    dawnpauline818 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I do have a plan. I'm eating 1250 calories a day with 40% protein and 30% for both carbs and fat. I'm getting at least 125 grams of protein a day. I just started this haha...I'm on day three.
  • hminhas1088
    hminhas1088 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Try something called carb cycling.... Might work for you
  • Danielpmac
    Danielpmac Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thats pretty much the same as I'm doing I've lost 10lbs in fat but have kept the muscle in only 2weeks and feel great for it.
  • fitnessjustin01
    fitnessjustin01 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Looks like a good plan so far depending g on your workout routine. With the fat % make sure it's the healthy fat (avocado, eggs, Chia seeds or flax seed etc. etc.)
  • Hendon1976
    Hendon1976 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I've had this app for several years but never posted anything. A few years ago I went from 260 to 185. Over the last couple years I've maintained anywhere between 200-205. Trying to motivated again to get back down to 190
  • dawnpauline818
    dawnpauline818 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @wuhbye yes I do try to eat the healthy fats but for the past few days I noticed I had less energy so I've been eating a higher percentage of carbs vs fats and it seems to be helping.
  • karanmahesh
    karanmahesh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in on a similar dietary program, but also am following the Shortcut to Shred - Jim Stoppani regime!
    Keep in touch!? :)
    Cheers!