Sick

Options
So I'm home sick today and just want to eat a lot. Nothing too crazy with calories but lots of snack cracker types of food. With the migraine I'm feeling, my willpower is limited. I just need some people to tell me that one day isn't going to ruin everything.

Replies

• Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    One day won't run everything. Just log it and move on. Hope you're feeling better soon <3
  • nixxthirteen
    nixxthirteen Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Even diets deserve a sick day. Log as best you can, rest up, drink water, and feel better :)
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Nice to know I'm not the only person who eats a lot when they're ill!

One day won't ruin everything. Pick up where you left off tomorrow. (But don't weigh yourself for a few days. The sodium bloat can be cruel.)
  • natalie3505
    natalie3505 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I've been sick for a few days too. I don't worry about weight loss much when I don't feel well. I just try not to go too much over maintenance. I figure my body probably needs the extra calories to help get better.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    jonb1980 wrote: »
    So I'm home sick today and just want to eat a lot. Nothing too crazy with calories but lots of snack cracker types of food. With the migraine I'm feeling, my willpower is limited. I just need some people to tell me that one day isn't going to ruin everything.

Srsly, how would one day of many days ruin anything? Use a little logic.
  • jonb1980
    jonb1980 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    And that last comment is why I don't post much. People come here looking for encouragement and some have nothing better to do than try to tear them down.
  • LPflaum
    LPflaum Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You got this. One day is just one day. It's a lifestyle change, there is no "destination", only the path. You can stray from the path occasionally, just work your way back so you don't get lost :)