Any Jawbone Up users!?

Options
Hey everyone! I use the Jawbone Up 2 activity bracelet. Any other users out there!? I'd love to add some friends so I can challenge myself! It's always fun to connect with others to help me with my fitness goals! :)

Replies

• brrrrito
    brrrrito Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have an UP2! my username is Chelsea Rebecca and I have the same profile photo! have fun with your UP!
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    You can see your selfie hand reflected in your sunglasses.
  • Seila
    Seila Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi everybody) I do! I love my Jawbone)) For years! I use UP3 now. And I like the great connection of UP3 and Myfitnesspal
  • amkegs
    amkegs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also own a Jawbone UP2! Amandamoore what is your username so I can add you?
  • RhondaDesiree120
    RhondaDesiree120 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a Jawbone Up2. Rhonda Desiree feel free to add me.
  • Sarc_Warrior
    Sarc_Warrior Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Jawbone UP24 here. Add me if you want
  • msksavs
    msksavs Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too (Karen Simon, simonkaren97@gmail.com)
  • halliean
    halliean Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Hallie Andrews - feel free to add me! :)
  • anneliesefisher
    anneliesefisher Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My name is Anneliese Fisher, please feel free to add me anyone :smiley:
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I just bought a Up 3, but I am not sure if I will keep it as it isn't tracking my sleep or heart rate. :( It says on the Jawbone website that the new firmware will have it auto track sleep and resting heart rate but I see nothing there. If I figure it out and keep it, it would be nice to have some friends. :)
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    @Care76 call jawbone support. Thanked the sound right. Mine does all of that and I've given away a couple as gifts and they all work fine too. Mayen user error. If it's the band they will send you a new one.
  • msnique2
    msnique2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love the support. My user name is Monique Shields.
  • shuttlebug1
    shuttlebug1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm dbartle61 - I'd like a few friends for support and challenges.
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    @Care76 call jawbone support. Thanked the sound right. Mine does all of that and I've given away a couple as gifts and they all work fine too. Mayen user error. If it's the band they will send you a new one.

I've done all the tech support stuff so far (soft reset and hard reset). So far today is the first day it didn't drop sync so hopefully the last hard reset worked.
  • lashus
    lashus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there :) Got new Up2, feel free to add for challenges and motivation :) Nickname: lashus@gmail.com / Adrian Górny
  • stellabest99
    stellabest99 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have an UP3... I have a love/hate relationship with it, but I use it everyday :-P Feel free to add me: stellabest99
  • wildaboutvaping
    wildaboutvaping Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love UP!! Add me Kira.cox16@gmail.com