High calorie meal ideas

Options
Looking for simple high calorie meals to gain weight. New here and so far only reaching 2500-2900 a day and hoping to make it a lot more. snacks I struggle with to so any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks

Replies

• mrvikingman
    mrvikingman Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    These look tasty

http://imgur.com/a/OPZ8j

• FrankieFrench1
    FrankieFrench1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter juicy lucys in French toast buns, just do it don't even question.
  • hassankarimi82
    hassankarimi82 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Higher impact foods, such as fats.
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    On days I need to bump up my calories I make a coconut curry with lamb or bison meatballs.

Saute up some onion and tomatoes in a pot for 5 minutes, add in 2 tsp of curry powder and a can of cull fat coconut milk and heat on medium high for 15 minutes. Then throw in 16 oz of ground meat/lamb meatballs (seasoned with salt and pepper), a couple thin sliced carrots, and cook for another 15 minutes until the curry has thickened and the lamb has cooked through. Turn off heat, toss in a couple of fresh basil leaves, a tsp of fish sauce, and salt to taste. Makes 2 very hearty bowls of curry. I like to serve it alongside a baked sweet potato topped with a tbsp of grass fed butter.

One serving is about 1000 calories - 50g of protein, 50g of fat (more with lamb, less with bison), 40g of carbs.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Oreos crumbled on ice cream with a tall glass of milk.
  • jayrow473
    jayrow473 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Try eating italian pasta dishes with ricotta and mozzarella,you'll gain weight I promise you