Post here if you want more friends!

Options
Fitlondongirlu
Fitlondongirlu Posts: 59 Member
edited May 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Who needs a bit more motivation? Also feel free to add me on instagram @lovelowcarb

Replies

• ChxSurf782
    ChxSurf782 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • GloriaPrinz
    GloriaPrinz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i just started today????
  • mbvenske
    mbvenske Posts: 239 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I do! This is actually my 3rd time around with MFP, the first 2 times I didn't reach to the community much, and I think that was. Big mistake of mine. I am gonna be 52 next week, suffer from arthritis in my knees and 50 lbs extra. I'm never going to do an intensity workout, I will walk lots, elliptical when it rains and kayaking when my work alows it. So anyone interested in motivator for a sometimes unmotivable individual, please please friend me!!
  • lmorales2019
    lmorales2019 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Meee!!!
  • daisyyrush
    daisyyrush Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me
  • Ssyyq4
    Ssyyq4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me haven't figured out how to send requests ?? Pls add me :)
  • megancheshire
    megancheshire Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.
    I started on this app back in 2012 and lost like 40lbs I then kinda gave up on it and ended up going through some tough times and ended up losing 72lbs in total, I have since gained 20lbs back and I want to loose it. So I got the app again but I need motivation, I'd really to keep in contact with some people who are wanting to start a weight lose journey so I'm not on my own.
  • aprilkorn
    aprilkorn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Looking for female only friends. This is my second time around on MFP. Had a lot of success couple years ago and kept it off for quite some time but then slowly let some creep back on over winter as I started getting lazy and making excuses. So now I'm back and losing again. Yay. Having good motivating MFP friends really helps. I prefer female friends as I find SOME guys on here just seem to be in habit of collecting females to flirt with. I'm here to reach my goals and help others to reach theirs. Happy MFPing everyone. Cheers
  • loreece89
    loreece89 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me. How do you find friends?
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*
  • doinwatigottado
    doinwatigottado Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is my 2nd go around on here. And with time constraints and a very busy life, I have to now be very strict and budget my time which has been very difficult for me to do, as my self motivation is non existent! I am not a morning person but it looks like I will have to become one. My first goal is to lose 15 lbs. I am currently at 147 lbs. and am feeling sluggish and exhausted all the time. I have not been careful with my eating and it's destroying me! I have a thyroid issue too, which I swear is my achilles heel! but nothing I can do about that, but fight to stay healthy and fit. I always fluctuate 15-20 lbs in between my dieting and falling off. I've also been under a lot of stress which I'm trying to get handled naturally by not stressing!! Not easy all the time. This is why I need to exercise. I hope joining forces will help me!
  • liverimi
    liverimi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm down! This is my first time on MFP
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • Fitlondongirlu
    Fitlondongirlu Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    @doinwatigottado I completely understand this. I have thyroid problems. Stick to low carb and higher fat diet it's helped me more than anything! I also found taking fish oils as well as vitamins helped me. Stay away from starchy foods I try to stick with gluten free as much as I can and my blood tests are fine now! Try to do strength as well as cardio as too much cardio isnt good fod the thyroid. Hope this helps a little.
  • Pinky4809
    Pinky4809 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
  • escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Im Marc from NY
  • Bettybooslim
    Bettybooslim Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've just made a new account so am friendless!!