yogurt + protein powder + veggies/fruit + granola bar
    or
    cottage cheese + veggies/fruit + granola bar
    or
    boiled eggs + veggies/fruit + granola bar
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Last week I ate baked chicken breasts and green beans, this week I'm still feeling green beans but I slow cooked my chicken in tandoori marinade and it's extra tasty. I eat the same thing all week for planning and ease of my morning routine.
  • capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    This week I'm having slowcooker shredded chicken thighs in wraps or toasted multigrain bread.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I usually do some combination of a sandwich and some sides. Sandwiches include: turkey & cheese, turkey pastrami & horseradish, tuna salad, egg salad, chicken & hummus, grilled cheese & spinach, etc. Sides are: baby carrots, string cheese, nuts, hard boiled egg, fruit (kiwi, apple, or tangerines usually).
  • MlleKelly
    MlleKelly Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I do a big batch of something like soup or chili or even rice & beans on Sunday then pre-portion it into tupperwares. Throw one in my lunch box with an ice pack, a spoon, and a Greek yogurt &piece of fruit for a snack and off I go!
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    When I'm home and have lunch by myself it's very simple.
    Today for example: Ciabatta bread with butter, stovetop veggies, protein bar and plain Greek yogourt.
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    Leftover dinner from the night before, a can of tuna with a tablespoon of mayo and a tsp of pickle relish, or two eggs (boiled) with mustard and relish. On Wednesdays, I have a Subway turkey sub.
  • maeggggan
    maeggggan Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    tomato, guac, spinach, cheese, ground beef, and a flat out wrap :)
  • Canuckgirl77
    Canuckgirl77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Always leftovers from dinner. I can't be asked to make (and think of) more meals so I just make full recipes of what I'm having for dinner. I usually cook 2 or 3 things at once so that I can have one thing for dinner and something else for lunch. Otherwise I get bored with my food.