110lbs to loose

Options
Any UK people on here with a lot to loose as well? Do many people go to the gym or prefer to do exercise at home? Trying to break down my mile stones as this is going to be a long journey

Replies

• tesscha
    tesscha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm aiming to lose about 3st as my first major goal and see how I feel then and make another goal of another 3st.
    I downloaded the app again this evening as I used to use it in 2012.
    I have been exercising at home using a walk at home exercise clips on YouTube. Will be joining the local gym in the next 2 weeks as it's just down the road from me.
  • AliNewnham
    AliNewnham Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to here too I always have lot of weight to loose, I try an walk 10,000 steps each day and two gym sessions a week.
  • robboughton
    robboughton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am working on a 100lbs loss. 18 days in and about 10lb lost. Feel free to add me

I work out at home or on the Tarmac running.
  • Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I also have lots of weight to lose, 90 pounds to be exact ;) This is my first week and my only goal this week is to track every bite of food that goes into my mouth. I tend to do all or nothing and then get discouraged, i read where there was a mfp that was around the 250 mark and she lost her first 60 pounds without exercise so if i feel like going for a walk, i shall, if not, i won't, my body will tell me, i'm looking for friends who would like help motivate each other during this long journey, please feel free to add me.
  • jattardi
    jattardi Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I hate to be that guy, but it's "lose", not "loose". Good luck with your weight loss journey :smile:
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    jattardi wrote: »
    I hate to be that guy, but it's "lose", not "loose". Good luck with your weight loss journey :smile:

That, but I am not from England but I have lost 100+ lbs. What has worked for me is to not look at looking that amount of weight. I just knew I wanted to lose weight, and still do, and I was willing to do whatever it took to make that happen. I exercise at home. I am not ready to go to a gym yet
  • AmyCollins84
    AmyCollins84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hahaha oh dear that was some bad spelling on my behalf, been a long week. Thanks for the responses guys. I guess it is whatever works best for you :-)