Graze?

Options
lmpski1
lmpski1 Posts: 6 Member
Has anyone tried the Graze online nutritious snacks? I subscribed to it yesterday and am hoping they will be an alternative healthy snack.

Replies

• markswife1992
    markswife1992 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    i got my husband a subscription and he recieved one per week, and loved them. they had a huge variety, but we had to quit when we had a pay cut at work. ...kind of expensive, but very convenient.
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I do the vegancuts snack box and love it! I have an egg allergy, so I know if snacks are vegan they're obviously egg-free. I had a free week of the Graze and my husband ate most of it and enjoyed it, but there wasn't much I could eat.
  • tnmbritt
    tnmbritt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    different variety every week I have the 8 pack love it
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I get the 8 pack once a month and love it! I love taking my Graze snacks with me on hikes.
  • DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Graze is great! A lot of fun snack options and easy to customize.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I love Graze. It's on hold right now because I have too many snacks at home but I really like it.

Warning though - some of the things weigh more than what the package says - the flapjacks for example are often up to 30% more calories than what the package says (so that's up to 70 calories more. Not cool).
  • DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I love Graze. It's on hold right now because I have too many snacks at home but I really like it.

Warning though - some of the things weigh more than what the package says - the flapjacks for example are often up to 30% more calories than what the package says (so that's up to 70 calories more. Not cool).

I just started wondering that too. Good to know!
  • emmadonaldson95
    emmadonaldson95 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I have the graze box which is under 150calories! Theyre doing a wowcher deal atm and I really enjoy it. I won't be continuing at full price because student loan won't quite cut it but hahaha.
    The snacks are dead tasty and it's great for trying new stufd and so fun when it arrives!
  • Erfw7471
    Erfw7471 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My son gets this, loves the variety.
  • theamazingcassiebunny
    theamazingcassiebunny Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I get the 150 calories or less box, and I love it. Not cheap, but worth it for the variety and portion control.