Favorite exercise is NOT in the database

Options
*TMI POST (too much information) - you've been warned*

I've searched for "it" with all the scientific names I know. Didn't find "it". Folks in MFP land have to be doing "it" and logging those calories burned.

What gives moderators? "It" is such a huge motivating factor and it's a no show in the database. Seriously, "it" is one of my mini goals!!! I mean my ULTIMATE goal...many times over.

Hmmmmmmm...

Those of y'all already doing "it" must have a customized title that you opted not to add to the database. That's cool. When it's my turn y'all will know cuz I'll probably get kicked off MFP. Man, I can hardly wait!!!

Replies

• bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find "it" either. ;-)
  • chylom
    chylom Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    LOL, Ive looked for * it * also. Was surprised that * it * wasnt there !
  • KatyLynn01
    KatyLynn01 Posts: 19
    Options
    I put Yoga in since you're using all those odd muscles!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    That's because unless you're a student of tantra, "it" burns surprisingly few calories. Sorry to disappoint.
  • laceylovespink
    Options
    omg hilarious!! never thought about adding 'it' but 'it' is quite the workout sometimes!! hahahahah
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    You really want all your friends to know that you did "IT"?
  • jraps17
    jraps17 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Wear a lace HRM...
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    No real way to calculate calories and unless you are doing "it" full time :laugh: its probably not worth it.
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    That's because unless you're a student of tantra, "it" burns surprisingly few calories. Sorry to disappoint.

exactly
  • SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options
    unless you are dong 'it' for hours on end, you are not burning as many calories as you think. Maybe 200 if you are lucky, ive done some research on 'it' lol its not worth logging for me :wink: id rather let those calories be bonus ones!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Wear a lace HRM...

HAHA
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    i tried looking for "it" also....i once wore my heart rate monitor while doing "it". im sure i burned more calories from laughing but they "it's" exercise right?
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    You must be one freaky chick.

Good for you.

I wonder if there is a workout dvd for "it"... Not that i would watch it.
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    HAHA! My husband is in the Navy and stationed 1100 miles away from me... So when we get together, "it" happens a LOT every day I'm there. So I'll log "wrestling" sometimes. :bigsmile:
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Never fret ladies I have the answer you are searching for..."It" can be found on an application called "Lose it". Even with active vigorous "It", you are only burning 27 calories per half hour. Moral here is don't do "it" to burn calories. Do "it" until you burn a lot of calories...lol.
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Here's what SparkPeople has to say on the subject:

http://www.sparkpeople.com/community/ask_the_experts.asp?q=62
  • Sistasarita
    Sistasarita Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    @bjohs - I read your blog the other day. Thank you for sharing. I knew I couldn't be the only person motivated by "it".

@starkle09 - you already know I got big plans for my HRM. :-)

Thank you wonderful people for letting me know I am not the only one who did the search. I'm off to Amazon.com to get some books on Tantra. Another lifestyle change in the foreseeable future. :blushing:

Peace and LOTS of love. :heart:
    ...and I do mean LOTS :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Latoyamary
    Latoyamary Posts: 140
    Options
    I thought it was just me.. I couldn't find either. I was like that is not fair, that is a great exercise... LOL!!!
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    You can add "it" to your personal exercises, just rememeber to wear your HRM and log the results after.
    <----see I burnt 2917 calories doing "it". Oh wait you meant "doing it". LOL