Motorbikes or Cars

Options
vladpatrick04
vladpatrick04 Posts: 52 Member
edited May 2016 in Chit-Chat
What do you prefer?
And why would you choose one over the other?

I will start, i like cars since i was a child, i spent numerous hours thinking about the moment when i will finally have my own car and how I'd personalize it

I recently discovered that cars don't feel as exciting to me as they did, i found out the motorbike world and fell in love in particular with sport and naked bikes (naked is actually a category ;) ).

Replies

• chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I like both man. Cars have their appeal as do bikes. I have 2 motorcycles and 3 cars.

• vladpatrick04
    Options
    chaney3000 wrote: »
    I like both man. Cars have their appeal as do bikes. I have 2 motorcycles and 3 cars.

Cool man! Yeah you are right, they both are awesome. I still think motorbikes are more fun imo, so what's your favourite car/bike?
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Bicycles!!
  • chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    chaney3000 wrote: »

Cool man! Yeah you are right, they both are awesome. I still think motorbikes are more fun imo, so what's your favourite car/bike?

I like my Hayabusa.

Car is hard to say cause I like so many. Vette, nova, cutlass, SS truck, I like all my cars
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Motorcycles. I love the feeling of being in the environment. I also love being different, unlike a car motorcycles are so individual and representative of their riders it's uncanny.
  • vladpatrick04
    Options
    Motorcycles. I love the feeling of being in the environment. I also love being different, unlike a car motorcycles are so individual and representative of their riders it's uncanny.

Yeah! Driving a bike is so exciting! You fell more "free" i guess, atleast imo
    I never actually drove a bike (legally, only in car parks) cause atm i dont have one. I was planning to get myself a bike when i reach the legal age to drive a 600 or something or even a 300 but in my country i have to wait atleast 7/8 more months for the 300 and 2/3 years for a 600.

I could make the license for a 125cc but i cant find one that i like so i will pass those ^^
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Bicycles!!

This right here.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Been riding a motorcycle since 1967. Cars are for practicality. Motorcycles are for fun.
  • AlphaCajun
    AlphaCajun Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Naked Sport. Yes. I want.. no... need a Triumph Street Triple R in my life. NEED.
  • 10ssmith
    10ssmith Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Motorbikes. :)
  • jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Cars are for practicality. Motorcycles are for fun.
    Agreed. MotorCycles are FUN!!!!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    I could make the license for a 125cc but i cant find one that i like so i will pass those ^^
    If you don't mind I'd like to give you a bit of advice.
    Buy a small motorcycle. Learn on it get the stupid mistakes out of the way and gain experience. Some of the smaller ones look as cool as the larger ones and the pretty girl down the street will not know the difference.
    Once you get enough experience mileage and maturity then you can upgrade to a larger one. A 600cc as far too much Motorcycle for a beginner; it can get away from you very very quickly.
    I've been to more biker funerals and I care too and none of the deceased were riding a small motorcycle.
    Presently I have two motorcycles. A triumph Bonneville and they triumph rocket three touring and the mortar cycle I miss the most is my little 250 ninja.
  • vladpatrick04
    Options
    If you don't mind I'd like to give you a bit of advice.
    Buy a small motorcycle. Learn on it get the stupid mistakes out of the way and gain experience. Some of the smaller ones look as cool as the larger ones and the pretty girl down the street will not know the difference.
    Once you get enough experience mileage and maturity then you can upgrade to a larger one. A 600cc as far too much Motorcycle for a beginner; it can get away from you very very quickly.
    I've been to more biker funerals and I care too and none of the deceased were riding a small motorcycle.
    Presently I have two motorcycles. A triumph Bonneville and they triumph rocket three touring and the mortar cycle I miss the most is my little 250 ninja.

Yeah i know, no i think i expressed myself wrong, i will pass the 125cc cause i cant find one that i like that is also in my budget range, but i wont go for a 600cc either (thats the power from where the motorbikes i like starts) i will go for a 250cc/300cc which i think are great for beginners imo, i've tried my friends bike which is a 300cc and i fell comfortably with it. ^^