Need engaged MFP users

Options
Hi everyone -

I'm looking for users who are very engaged with MFP and comment on posts. I am looking to expand my MFP circle. I will comment on your posts/entries/offer encouragement. Need as many accountability buddies as possible.

Please add me if you are interested.

Replies

• sylvie782
    sylvie782 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been on here a week and now am on this app more than any game on my phone. I am hooked. I hope my coc men will survive... Actually this is more important...
  • hfrost012
    hfrost012 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Forget the coc men. This is where the real action is at. Changing your life; more important, rewarding, and an all around better use of time.

Can you tell I'm hooked on this app as well? It's incredible.
  • RochelleLUnangst
    RochelleLUnangst Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I really love MFP so far. I've used it daily for a little over two weeks now I think. I used to count calories in a notebook but it was too hard to keep up with, especially when I ate out at restaurants... It even works with other apps like MapMyRide which I use to log all of my bike rides.
  • lorislosingit
    lorislosingit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I had to look up coc men. Lol.
  • ckilleen59
    ckilleen59 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I used this app before and didn't even know about the community aspect of it. My results didn't stick so this time around I'm looking to do things a little differently. I'd love to add you and work together!