cheese and fruits keeps me really full

Options
I've done all kinds of diets and revamping my food and macros etc etc etc, but I'm always hungry and end up binging or end up with a stomach ache from too much protein, it's like my stomach can only handle so much. I have a severe sweet tooth and could care less about salty foods. Recently I've been trying something new, not because I read it anywhere but because it's stuff I like and can eat without feeling like I'm deprived . I've been eating more cheese, more fruits, less veggies, and less protein. So basically I eat cheese and grapes for breakfast, 4 oz of chicken for lunch, 4 oz of sirloin steak for dinner, apples and cheese before bed, and strawberries for snacking in between all that. I also allow myself and handful or two of chocolate so I don't binge later. I have never stayed full for so long without feeling sick from too much or starving from too little. I've already lost an inch off my stomach and off my hips/thighs. It may not be ideal for some people, but its working for me!! Just wanted to share :)

Replies

• jayrow473
    jayrow473 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to know are you also logging you calories,iam not a doctor so I don't know if what your doing is good for you but this is what iam gonna say IF IT'S WORKING FOR YOU THAN KEEP DOING IT........