Starting over, but a little discouraged!

Options
Hi there!
My name is Megan. About two years ago I had hit my goal weight of 155-160 pounds after hitting my highest at 210. Over the past two years through a busy work schedule, college, being comfortable in a relationship, and just always being on the go, I have gained back almost 40 pounds. I now currently weight 198.

It upsets me because I look at old pictures of myself and it just blows my mind. I don't even recognize myself anymore!
I'm looking to connect with other people who understand what journey I'm going through! Hopefully we can become friends!!

Replies

• hollypopp10
    hollypopp10 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey! That's my story, or close to it! Feel free to add me
  • looklucklove
    looklucklove Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the yo-yo! I am just starting up again, too. Hopefully we can all keep it off this time!
  • TheHappyLoser
    TheHappyLoser Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I had a breakdown today and signed up here today. I have 100 lbs to lose and I will. Please feel free to add me.
  • MciPanda
    MciPanda Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Very similar to my story!! Feel free to add me, too :)
  • ckilleen59
    ckilleen59 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Your definitely not alone, almost the same story I just posted! I'll add you :)
  • acrynne
    acrynne Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Lost almost 70 lbs, felt fantastic, then things got tough for me personally and I went back to old habits to cope. I'm back where I started. I feel sad that I am where I am, but I refuse to beat myself up for it. I lost the weight before, I will do it again. And you can too!!! Feel free to add me!
  • VertigoReeves
    VertigoReeves Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me as well, anyone. I just started up on my working out, even got a personal trainer. I can ALWAYS use motivational buddies.
  • inoitall75
    inoitall75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Please add me.
    I read your story and similar to mine. I weighed 421 lbs. 6 years ago, lost weight and got down to 270 lbs (im 6'5" tall) in a year. I maintained that weight, until a year and half ago. Relationship went south and I turned to food...gained 75 lbs.
    Over the last month I started caring for myself again and am down to 334 lbs.
    This isn't a 'diet', it's a lifestyle journey. :)
  • Bettybooslim
    Bettybooslim Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone