Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

So today I had a burger with a pop tart and cheerios in it...

FrankieFrench1
FrankieFrench1 Posts: 289 Member
And it was glorious u27t06daj58c.jpg

Replies

• ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    that is the creepiest thing I have seen all day.
  • FrankieFrench1
    Yo don't be hating till you've tried it, I was scared too but as it was placed in front of me it started whispering sweet nothings and before I knew it I was in a meat sweat sugar coma of glory
  • FrankieFrench1
    What about the gold mine that is the gooey centre? Do you build a fort outta of them?
  • FrankieFrench1
    That is not wise, ive heard it attracts children D: a fort made of half eaten pop tarts is good for keeping suburban mum's out
  • FrankieFrench1
    lauranorr wrote: »
    that is for NORMAL children. As expected, my children are on the weird side. They only like cinnamon poptarts, which i don't like, or those gross chocolate ones. I like strawberry frosted.

Ahh you're children are not weird, cinnamon pops are pretty good, my favourite are the unfrosted peanut butter ones, I make ice cream sandwhichs outta em
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    About threw up looking at that thing and all the candy around it.
  • FrankieFrench1
    Packerjohn wrote: »

Hahaha just to clarify the candy is under glass, I'm not that much of a savage that I dine around thousands of sweets
  • FrankieFrench1
    Would such a feat be possible for a mear mortal such as myself? Maybe one day I'll return, rachet crank the table open and attempt it.
  • FrankieFrench1
    If it's taffy you're pretty much doomed but if it was fudge it would be perfect. You could use one of the suckers as a raft.
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    I don't like pop tarts.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    That sounds really disgusting
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    That thing looks like a Fisher Price - My First Hamburger.

Sup with that rogue fry.

• Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Was it a burger place that served candy or a Candy place that served burgers
  • FrankieFrench1
    That thing looks like a Fisher Price - My First Hamburger.

Sup with that rogue fry.

Hahaha it was actually called good morning America but I love you're name better, rouge fry is the hero we all need.
  • FrankieFrench1
    Was it a burger place that served candy or a Candy place that served burgers

Burger joint that likes sticking candy under glass in their tables to taunt us.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    I'd put it in my mouth and swallow.
  • FrankieFrench1
    I'd put it in my mouth and swallow.

Kindred spirts <3
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member

Hahaha just to clarify the candy is under glass, I'm not that much of a savage that I dine around thousands of sweets

Good, that put my mind at ease. For a moment, I thought the burger was served on a mound of candy. But for research purposes, what restaurant is this?
  • FrankieFrench1
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »

Good, that put my mind at ease. For a moment, I thought the burger was served on a mound of candy. But for research purposes, what restaurant is this?

Hahaha, its called almost famous, they do about 7 more burgers stuffed with just as much crazy shiz, here's a more tamed one I had a few month back, this one just came stuffed with buffalo fried chicken and hot sauce and blue cheese 4b4fy266q86p.jpg
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    @FrankieFrench1 Mmmmm. I'd get the Achocolypse Wow shake and an Anna Nicole, hold the jalapeno. They had me at cheese and pineapple, I never look at vegetarian options.