10mo post partum, BFing and I need to lose weight...who's with me?

Options
2»

Replies

• teelatesluk
    teelatesluk Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Are you doing a group?
  • debbiezag
    debbiezag Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    me! me! I am 11 pp and cannot seem to continuously lose the weight- bf'ing make me hungry! count me in :)
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    My son is 15 months now (today!). Still bfing and still holding onto an extra 15-20 lbs that needs to go.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Come and join us in this post partum group where we can motivate and support each other and do a weekly weigh in. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113945-fit-fabulous-postpartum
  • MermaidAmanda10
    MermaidAmanda10 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!! I have a five year old boy and an 11 mo old girl who i am still nursing.. I have lost 50 lbs and would like to lose another 15-20 lbs. For workouts i enjoy yoga, walking, swimming, etc
  • dcmoret
    dcmoret Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!
  • Imadorkable
    Imadorkable Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am 13 months post partum and finally 15lb below my pre-pregnancy weight. I started having supply issues around 6 months but I am still bf.
  • Allikag
    Allikag Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I gained 60lbs and 8mo post partum I'm only down 15lbs. I tried getting back into eating right and working out pretty hard in late April, then partially ruptured My Achilles in May. I am just now cleared to wear regular shoes and to start some light workouts again. So here goes nothing!

Also, if I hear one more person tell me "you've just had a baby, it takes time" I'm gonna lose it!
  • ashluv2sing
    ashluv2sing Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    11 months post pardem here and still breastfeeding some and supplementing too. Will probably start weaning completely in a few weeks and I'm hoping my hormones will get back in line. I have PCOS so even though I'm at weight I was when I got pregnant I have a long way to go and it's slow going for sure. Trying to take baby steps and become more active.
  • FitnessGirl11mfp
    FitnessGirl11mfp Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    6 1/2 months postpartum. No longer bfing but I can relate because I was bfing when I started losing weight. Feel free to add me for support :-)
  • Scorpio8402
    Scorpio8402 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Anyone here can add me too. I have an almost 14-month-old and a 3-month-old. Have 35 to lose to be at my pre-pregnancy weight, 55 pounds total I want to lose to be at my goal weight. EBFing my youngest and the weight's definitely not just falling off here either!!
  • UnicornAmandaPanda
    UnicornAmandaPanda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Me!!!!
  • aliblain
    aliblain Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My second baby is 10 months, I'm breastfeeding and have 30lb to lose. Add me! :)
  • aliblain
    aliblain Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    What have people done about calories and breastfeeding by the way?
  • KDeLara07
    KDeLara07 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey mamas! Mom of 4 here, still breastfeeding my 14 month old, the weight DEFINITELY doesn't come off for me. Since cutting down to morning and night feeding a (with the occasional middle of the night feeding) I've lost 20lbs. Still have a ways to go, would love to befriend women in the same boat for motivation, venting, and support!