FITBIT BLAZE

Options
I upgraded and love my new Fitbit blaze. But I'd have to say it's too bad it's not water proof. Let's be friends and keep each other motivated.

Replies

• OnlyGrl32
    OnlyGrl32 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the blaze too and its great.
  • DoughyJoey1008
    DoughyJoey1008 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Blaze buddies unite! Raise your wrist, and salute. Haha ok, I'll go sit back down. I have a blaze as well and enjoy it, maybe a little to much. :D
  • EleanorElla24
    EleanorElla24 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have a Blaze and constantly get it wet when I wash my hands and when it's raining, and it still works great. I have no reason for wearing one while taking a shower, so that has never been an issue for me. I can't swim, so it's not like I'm gonna go jump in the lake with it on, so that's not an issue for me either. And I don't see myself sticking it in the washing machine since it's attached to my hand unless I'm in the shower or charging it, so I don't have to worry about that. haha So I pretty much love the Blaze. I just wish the wristbands were more comfortable for sleeping and when I'm using the computer mouse and my hand is on the desk. I love the results so far that I've gotten from it. It seems to be incredibly accurate as well. I love the extra features too, like controlling the music on your phone with it, even though I'm probably not going to be using it for that it's still pretty awesome.
  • kelsterere1993
    kelsterere1993 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just upgraded from my Flex to Blaze and not looking back..
    I love it! :D
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Just got it yesterday. Took my dog out for an extra walk just to use it.
  • mikenunnally
    mikenunnally Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Love the blaze! It has really motivated me to lose weight and keep active.
  • NofatdaddyMike
    NofatdaddyMike Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    The Blaze is great. I have had mine for 6 weeks.It is very motivating and sometimes I think it is trying to kill me in the way it is keeping me so active.