Looking to motivate and be motivated! New to MFP and to VivoSmart.

Options
My name is Lindsay. I am 32 years old. I have lost weight slowly since March 2014. I started at 174lbs and am down to 140. I've lost what I lost through watching what I eat and smaller portion sizes. I just started adding exercise to the equation since I got my VivoSmart. My goal each day is 3 miles, but I'll be happy to do 2 a day on my bad days. I have Interstitial Cystitis so I urinate a lot and live in chronic pain. Yesterday was my first 3 mile walk in about 10 years! Being smaller has helped me be able to handle a bit more exercise so I'm excited for that! I'm just looking for friends that I can motivate and friends who can motivate me when I'm feeling lazy. All I tend to need is a quick reminder of the results I'll get from walking/jogging and that usually does it for me! lol I'm also excited to meet other VivoSmart wearers. I love my wristband so far. It's definitely helped me get up off my butt more! I even bought a soft strap heart rate monitor to wear on my walks. I'm so ready to reach my goal of at least 120lbs! Who's with me?

Replies

• kansas_km
    kansas_km Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I recently got a vivosmart. Makes me much more aware of my activities. I have to say alot of arm movement throws it off. I can get steps from brushing my dog!!! Anyhow I'm on board and have about 30lbs to lose.
  • jsluti
    jsluti Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Lindsay...Are you still using your vivosmart? Feel free to add me. Just got mine for mother's day!
  • kkcruickshank
    kkcruickshank Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey! Add me, let's keep each other motivated!