Add me!!

Options
Looking for friends! I've been using this app for about a year and a half and unfortunately most of my current friends gave up, or are taking breaks as they haven't logged in for months! time for a fresh new group of supporters!!!!

Replies

• lauraaq
    lauraaq Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Il add you, keep losing motivation so looking for friends to try and help!
  • amccroskey88
    amccroskey88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do you add friends on here? I would love to have and give support but I'm not very familiar with this part of the app.
  • ginnyraye08
    ginnyraye08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How do you add friends on here? I would love to have and give support but I'm not very familiar with this part of the app.

First tap on the username from the discussion thread and a window will pop up that has a picture, "send message" and "ignore". On this window tap the username again. It will take you to their profile. Under the numbers on the right side of the upper screen there is a little icon of a person with a + sign. Just tap it and send the request from there!
  • Bettybooslim
    Bettybooslim Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i log my food daily and am motivated!! Lol
  • PinkZebra2014
    PinkZebra2014 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been on for a week now and still going strong! :)
  • elsielorpu
    elsielorpu Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've resisted this app for years, but finally giving it a try since WW keeps changing and confusing me.
  • Jim_i25
    Jim_i25 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am in...
  • narayin
    narayin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on daily logging and looking for motivation :smile:
  • RLKing0506
    RLKing0506 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! I log in almost every day and need more friends to help motivate me!
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    In there!
  • PinkZebra2014
    PinkZebra2014 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me, I've been online daily for the past week and I'm still going! :smiley:
  • 2Tonka
    2Tonka Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a noob and looking for friends on here to help me keep my focus on the goal. Please add me if you are looking for WFP friends too.
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    I've been told that I am a tremendous motivator
  • gummybearzz
    gummybearzz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll add you. Im looking for motivation from my peers too. :smile: