50+ challenge

Options
I am 50+ n new to this app. It seems to be helpful so far. I am realizing though how much I consumed before I started this Journey n I thought I was eating healthy!

Replies

• ahhdebs
    ahhdebs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 58 this year. I have used this app in the past with good results. Hopefully will manage it again. x
  • birgitkwood
    birgitkwood Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm 61, and have been using MFP for a little over a month. Loving it! Feel free to friend me, both of you.
  • Christine_1985
    Christine_1985 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ladies if you can please add me as your friend... I am 51 and need some friends to help me out. I left MFP and joined weight watchers from Jan 2016 to yesterday... down 10 lbs. Need to lose another 19 to feel okay but 29 for BMI of 24.9. Thanks
  • sisslayne
    sisslayne Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @CHRISTINE_1985 awesome job!!!
    @birgitkwood thanks!!

I'm new to all this but glad to meet women willing to help one another. I've lost around 60some pounds total since last year... its slow for me but I am trying!
  • VelveteenBunnyFooFoo
    VelveteenBunnyFooFoo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. 56 here and feeling betrayed by my body. I never even had to watch my food intake until five years ago. I'd love the motivational support of some women who understand the special joys of trying to lose weight after 50.
  • sisslayne
    sisslayne Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @UmpireSam I'm not sure,,, it doesn't say so?? Welcome
  • debdup99
    debdup99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 51 and new here. I've struggled with my weight forever but was holding my own pretty much until recently. My body has a mind of its own lol!!
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Options
    Hi! It appears that this thread is for men and women 50+.

I'm 55 and just started MFP for the first time today. I lose very slowly.