• kristieshannon
    kristieshannon Posts: 160 Member
    Awesomeness :)
  • nm212
    nm212 Posts: 570 Member
    lmao this made my day
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Good work! I must admit, I was really impressed with my deposit this morning, but I don't know its weight. I keep thinking about how satisfying it was!
  • nm212
    edited May 2016
    lmao this made my day
  • nm212
    9bkv64ijw5vm.jpg
    baby.jpg 105.2K
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited May 2016
    O M G! This made be crack up.. And not just because it is a poop thread, OP's profile pick looks like she just took that afterwards and posted it with the thread as being proud and loud of the efforts!!

edited to add: I applaud the nerve to make such a post.... bravo!!
  • marthaglz910
    marthaglz910 Posts: 13 Member
    edited May 2016
    This s*it gets funnier by the minute :D
  • nm212
    I started drinking Core beverage...uses some superfruit...but anyway, only 5 calories per serving , so 10 cal for entire bottle and it makes you poop like nobody's business! It's better than coffee! No joke :)
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    nm212 wrote: »
    I started drinking Core beverage...uses some superfruit...but anyway, only 5 calories per serving , so 10 cal for entire bottle and it makes you poop like nobody's business! It's better than coffee! No joke :)

where do you get that? i take iron supplements and i need a juice that will induce
  • nm212

where do you get that? i take iron supplements and i need a juice that will induce

I got mine at the local deli, but I think they sell them everywhere! Check grocery stores or see link above.
  • nm212

I got mine at the local deli, but I think they sell them everywhere! Check grocery stores or see link above.
  • nm212
    Green tea is also good :)
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    I guess this is a real life example of some of what makes your weight fluctuate.
  • wuwu90
    wuwu90 Posts: 275 Member
    @Tweaking_Time yes. For real. Id post a pic but i dont want to be offensive/gross

@SofaKingRad_AZ i did not name it. But it was special enough to have its photo saved on my Pooplog app
  • SofaKingRad_AZ
    SofaKingRad_AZ Posts: 62 Member
    @wuwu90 Did you take tape measurements?
  • Beaner63
    Beaner63 Posts: 69 Member
    wuwu90 wrote: »
    @Tweaking_Time yes. For real. Id post a pic but i dont want to be offensive/gross

@SofaKingRad_AZ i did not name it. But it was special enough to have its photo saved on my Pooplog app

Wait, there's a pooplog app?
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Still funny! Work is over. Need to go home and lose half a kilo. Cheers!
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Beaner63 wrote: »
    wuwu90 wrote: »

Wait, there's a pooplog app?

There used to be (maybe still is) a website "ratemypoo.com." It made good use of my $5/month sprint picture mail plan (back when you needed that sort of thing to share cell phone photos).