10 Day WOW Challenge; who's in?!?

Options
Hi everyone! I'm kind of new to MFP, and I want to try to find a way to make myself accountable. So, I came up with a challenge that I'm hoping people will do with me. It's called WOW...or Wipe Out White and it entails avoiding anything with white flour AND/OR white sugar. If you want to take it even further, you can wipe out white dairy, too. For me, I stick to the flour and sugar. Anyone want to join? I've got some great recipes to share, too.

Replies

• Mistykelly
    Mistykelly Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    YES! That sounds great! I would love to try it! Thanks!
  • angofwi
    angofwi Posts: 8
    Options
    Im in!!! I would LOVE some recipes too!:smile:
  • its_mad
    its_mad Posts: 8
    Options
    Im In! recently went vegan, but was eating a lot of breads at first because I would be rushed an unprepared! was planning on cutting out all bread-even my ezekial and only doing fruits and grains!
  • xemsbratx
    xemsbratx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    those are my downfalls white flour, and potatoes! lol, working on figuring out what else to substitute, i believe that is the hardest part...
  • annie_CA
    annie_CA Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • sdaltonking
    Options
    Day 2 for me and Day 1 for some...how is everyone doing? I had a 1/2 of banana and 1Tbsp of natural peanut butter for breakfast. Lunch was Shakeology and the other half of the banana. Feeling FULL right now, so this is good :)

Sarah
    Fitforaddie.com