chineese weight loss tea

Options
does anyone know how that chineese weight loss tea works i heard it did and need some help loseing weight. any suggestions.

Replies

• adamk0324
    Options
    does anyone know how that chineese weight loss tea works i heard it did and need some help loseing weight. any suggestions.
  • lovesanirishman
    Options
    I received a phone call from that company verifying my order, which I had never placed. I think they got my name and phone number off something else I ordered. They did say they would cancel the order. However, a couple of weeks later a box of the tea and a bottle of pills showed up in the mail. I still have them, but haven't opened either. No charge has shown up on my credit card.

The ingredients on the tea box just say Chinese Oolong Tea. You can buy that in the grocery store. Don't waste your money on them.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Some protein diets recommend this type of tea while dieting, but I believe it is simply a laxative. My sister tried it and ended up staying in the bathroom the whole night.

I do personally enjoy drinking tea all day to get my water in (herbal, green, etc) and then have an herbal one every night if I am feeling peckish.
    :flowerforyou:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    [quote
    The ingredients on the tea box just say Chinese Oolong Tea. You can buy that in the grocery store. Don't waste your money on them.
    [/quote]

Someone else told me this same thing today. It's just tea. There isn't a miracle tea or anything to make you lose. The only thing the fads do is make you lose quick and then it is always gained back. Stick to this site, watching what you eat and exercise.

Read Tamtastics story. She is amazing and has reached her goal through healthy eating and exercise.http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/14160-tam-s-story
    Here's a quick link