Need some accountability

Options
frap12
frap12 Posts: 6 Member
Hello Everyone!
I am in Canada and a member of My Fitness Pal since January 2010.
I do love it, however, after initially dropping 50 lbs I am back up 30 so an overall loss of only 20 lbs. I have realized that I need some accountability friends to keep myself on track.

Replies

• charmainecurrie
    Options
    hello
    i live near toronto
    feel free to add me:)
    i have been here for about two weeks
    good luck
  • ywolfie
    ywolfie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    It's sooo easy to slip back into that "lazy" routine; to think to yourself "ah, one day won't hurt me", then one turns into 2, so on and so forth. Tell yourself everyday that you're worth fighting for! Write it down and put it on the fridge. Remind yourself how you felt without those 50 lbs. Don't give up--you're worth fighting for.
  • readytodrop60
    Options
    Hello,

I'm happy you've decided to fight for the body you want. I would love to be a part of your journey!
  • frap12
    Options
    Thanks, glad to have you along for the ride.
  • frap12
    Options
    This is so true. The yoyo effect really sucks. Thanks fro the words of wisdom.
  • jennahlou91
    Options
    its really easy to forget how hard you worked. you have to keep fighting for the body you want. jus think how happy youl be when you acheive your weight goals xx
  • mimayb
    mimayb Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello ... I am new to this site but certainly not new to this fight ... I am very disappointed with myself and the current weight of 205 that I find myself at!!! I am working on a positive attitude but find myself struggling to fit into something and then, altho not logical, grabbing a book and reading, in an attempt to forget this mess :( ... I have started recording my food and am going to be present daily to do so ... I have been doing this for a week but a funeral, reception, swim meet and several martinis resulted in a 1.5 lb loss. Please - looking for support and accountability as well ... I live in Michigan - so hi to my Canadian neighbors :)