24 pounds down 25 more to go.

Options
sheenades0804
sheenades0804 Posts: 52 Member
I lost 24 pounds and still have 25 more to go. I wasn't sure if my other post went through. I have started this journey in January and I have to push myself more than ever. I sometimes feel like giving up but look back and say to myself do you want to start all over again. This is a lifestyle change. I have bad days yes but I pick myself up and start where I left off. qhpeign9vv4v.jpeg

Replies

• PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far! Life isn't perfect and we can't always be "on" so you have the right attitude! I still have my off days and they keep me sane..this is a lifestyle like you said..not a diet.

You look fabulous!! Keep it up!
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,117 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    You are Rocking it girl!
  • flyingfur74
    flyingfur74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great.
  • dizzieblondeuk
    dizzieblondeuk Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the fantastic work!

I'm at almost exactly the same point - 23lb down, 25lb to go. I took an extended break though - lost the first lot between June and September last year, maintained at my current weight for 8 months, and I'm now just kicking off the next stage. And yes, it would have been so easy, during that 8 months, to slip back into bad habits, but you've just got to keep thinking about how far you've come.
  • BadAssAries
    BadAssAries Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Don't give up, keep trucking! You look amazing and you're at your half way mark, just imagine when you reach the finish line. We need to stop looking at this as dieting, it's a lifestyle and yes it's hard but I can tell you at 229 pounds, it's even harder, you're worth it,
  • Vb1965
    Vb1965 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome !
  • simpleisbetter
    simpleisbetter Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great.
  • rbgirl1980
    rbgirl1980 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!