What have you dropped in the toilet because the lid was up?

Options
MsAmandaNJ
MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
I lost a bathing suit as a child, that was a plumbing fiasco. Yesterday, I dropped a packet of Benadryl in there.

Replies

• caammph
    caammph Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    The last stick of my favourite (discontinued) lipstick shade.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I myself haven't, but the cat thought the lid was down and tried to jump up there to sit........
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I"m not sure I've ever dropped anything. Maybe gum. Near misses with my phone but that's it
  • blairrob12
    blairrob12 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    My toothbrush :'(
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Dropped a deuce about 5 minutes ago.
  • CandehMandeh
    CandehMandeh Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Small bottle of lotion D':
  • adremark
    adremark Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    The new roll of toilet paper I had just gotten to put on the holder. By the time I got a bag to put it in, it had swelled to 3 times it's normal size!
  • MsAmandaNJ
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    My keys...as the toilet was flushing.
    That's how I lost the bathing suit. My brother flushed and opened the door, I tossed my suit in the tiny room and it just got sucked down.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    Options
    @synchkat Near misses don't count ;-) mine fell out of my back pocket once, luckily I had closed the lid (because that's my rule, hubby doesn't follow it). Glad you didn't lose your phone in there!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Ya i keep my phone in my back pocket. It often goes flying in the bathroom. Thankfully never into the toilet. Phew that would be gross...although would test it's water proof ness
  • MsAmandaNJ
    Options
    I dropped mine in the tub once. Thankfully I saw it happening and caught it before it hit bottom, too many bubbles to have been able to find it in time.
  • claer947
    claer947 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Sunglasses, a lot
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I"m not sure I've ever dropped anything. Maybe gum. Near misses with my phone but that's it
    synchkat wrote: »
    Ya i keep my phone in my back pocket. It often goes flying in the bathroom. Thankfully never into the toilet. Phew that would be gross...although would test it's water proof ness

This lol

I've never dropped anything in their I never intended to
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Toilet paper, hairbrush, toothbrush