got 20-30lbs to lose. here for support.

Options
Hey. Imean wanting to lose about 2-3 stone and iv lost 10lbs. Finding it hard to not snack as I tend to eat when get bored I need motivating.plus I work full time so it's hard to fit in exercise. Wanting to befriend people with similar goals and problems. Feel free to add me

Replies

• Ashleyvillasenor92
    Ashleyvillasenor92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat girl...i had a baby 5 months ago and i want to get my sexy back lol..I've lost 10lbs also but im having trouble losing the 30 more..my husband is dropping weight fast and it makes me a little discouraged. But i have to remember every body is different.. I feel like i need a little encouragement , why not, woman to woman..Cause men sometimes dont know what to say to us ladies...there motivational speeches are wayyy different from ours
  • JCSaphire
    JCSaphire Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Same here... need to lose 30 to 40 pounds. I keep failing at it... when I do good the whole day I mess up at night. I either eat 800 calories or 1600+. When will I get it right?
  • paulgads82
    paulgads82 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have around 15 left. I can't exercise. I've lost 40 or so without doing a single sit up. Snack if you want, just keep in deficit and the weight will slowly come off.
  • tigernikki
    tigernikki Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Same here. 30 lbs to lose, working from home and i find it so hard not to snack but getting better. Lol
    I'll add you.
  • NatalieLJ
    NatalieLJ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 30lb too - I did it once, then fell off the wagon and gained it back plus a bit more. Snacking is my downfall too, so I have switched to fruit, veg, poached egg, yoghurt etc, making sure it fits in my MFP allowance and maybe the odd little treat to kerb any cravings. I also work full time, sometimes in the office and sometimes at home, but have started going for a long walk at lunchtime or after work to increase my steps and also do an exercise class Tuesday evenings and ladies boxing on Saturday mornings, which is lots of fun!
  • amiranjit25
    amiranjit25 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I had a baby almost 5 months ago too! I only lost 10lbs of the 30 I gained. I want to lose at least 20 more. Late evenings are hard for me. That's when I eat the most
  • nicole3921
    nicole3921 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have lost almost 30lbs this year and have another 20-30 to lose. I log everything I consume and log in daily. I do have 2 kids they are 10 and 2. Not much baby weight as it is fat lol.

Any of you ladies feel free to add me. It's nice having people with the same goals in mind to help motivate
  • LaMartian
    LaMartian Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    that's actually not too much weight to lose. and remember, it's not the weight that matters, it's the body fat percentage. muscle is more dense than fat, so you might not see a change on the scale, but you'll look a lot better.
  • Julia10morgan33
    Julia10morgan33 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 30lbs. I have an 11 month old who is exclusively BF. Its been hard to lose weight. It seems no matter how much I excersise or eat healthy, the scale doesnt budge. I have noticed my body is shrinking back down, but I am not losing any weight. I am not sure what to do.
  • penelopeshortcake
    penelopeshortcake Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose about 25 to 30 lbs also!let's here it for the ladies..it's hard for us!my hubby can think about excercise and bounce right back!I think about cake and gain 5 lbs!
  • penelopeshortcake
    penelopeshortcake Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Like minded ladies can feel free to add me!I need all the support I can get!
  • robynleebarry
    robynleebarry Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just sent a few friend requests! I find I'm more successful when I have people holding me accountable. I'm finding my main road block is I am a total "all or nothing" thinker. Say I slip and have an unhealthy meal/skip a workout my mind goes straight to; well you can just eat like crap and lay around all day since today is already a wash... and then it turns into few days.. and then a week... and then its a year later and I've gained 15 pounds. But trying to stay motivated!
  • dannybutler2273
    dannybutler2273 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey. Imean wanting to lose about 2-3 stone and iv lost 10lbs. Finding it hard to not snack as I tend to eat when get bored I need motivating.plus I work full time so it's hard to fit in exercise. Wanting to befriend people with similar goals and problems. Feel free to add me

• dannybutler2273
    Options
    Just stay the course. Replace all unhealthy foods with fruits and veggies. As far as the gym goes, you can do some serious damage going just 3 days a week. Make sure to include weight training not just cardio. I've lost 30 lbs in 3 months. Do it the right way, 2 lbs a week. You have a goal in mine, if you make a lifestyle change, you will hit that goal. It also helps me to concentrate on 10 lbs at a time. Also, try to eat healthy 6 days a week, eat what u want on the other day. Hope this helps
  • dannybutler2273
    Options
    Im in the same boat girl...i had a baby 5 months ago and i want to get my sexy back lol..I've lost 10lbs also but im having trouble losing the 30 more..my husband is dropping weight fast and it makes me a little discouraged. But i have to remember every body is different.. I feel like i need a little encouragement , why not, woman to woman..Cause men sometimes dont know what to say to us ladies...there motivational speeches are wayyy different from ours