Foods

Does it matter what you eat as long as you are in a calorie deficit!

Replies

• Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Not for weight loss, no. For nutrition and saity then yes. Dont obessess over it though.
  • JoshuaMcAllister
    JoshuaMcAllister Posts: 500 Member
    Not for weight loss, no. For nutrition and saity then yes. Dont obessess over it though.

I'm curious though.

We can tell you've asked that same question multiple times. The answer doesn't change no matter how many times you create a thread.
  • jacobpauledwards
    jacobpauledwards Posts: 2 Member
    Yes and no. For weight loss no, as long as you are in a calorie deficit you will lose weight. The yes is that unless you monitor your foods and eat healthy and well proportioned macronutrients your health and body composition will suffer. If you want to lose fat and not just weight then you have to monitor the foods.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    You specifically asked does it matter what you eat as long as you are in a calorie deficit? No it does NOT!

And there is no YES and NO to this question. To be really stupid about this, look up the Twinkie diet!
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,809 Member

I'm curious though.

What specifically are you curious about?

Ask a general and really vague question and you will get general and vague answers according to other people's agenda.
    Chances of that satisfying your curiosity are slim.

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member

I'm curious though.

So why don't you try it for yourself and see?
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    sijomial wrote: »

I'm curious though.

What specifically are you curious about?

Yes, this. How are you dissatisfied with the numerous answers you have received in your prior threads?