Breakfast?

Options
Ladylilu
Ladylilu Posts: 1 Member
edited May 2016 in Food and Nutrition
Breakfast is the hardest meal for me so I often skip it, which I know isn't a good idea. What are your favorite easy go-to breakfasts??

OOPS - I see there's a recipes thread that has posts like this. New to the threads. Forgive me!

Feel free to disregard. ;-)

Replies

• Rach0792
    Rach0792 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I will have either 1 piece of brown toast with either cream cheese and smoked salmon or peanut butter and a banana with a piece of fruit or I will have a chopped banana with yogurt and topped with berries. I used to skip breakfast all the time but I have found that eating these are much easier and quicker than I thought.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with skipping breakfast if you choose to do so
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Don't eat breakfast if you don't want to or don't need it. If you're hungry, eat. If not eating breakfast makes you prone to bad food decisions later, eat something, anything, in the morning. If eating breakfast just triggers an unstoppable appetite, wait for lunchtime to eat your first meal of the day. You can save up calories for later if you like to eat the biggest meal with your family, or you can eat a smaller dinner or dinner earlier, so that you're hungrier for breakfast. The possibilities are endless, and you just have to find one that suits you.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    If yourself want breakfast and you don't have any ill effects from skipping it, there is no need to eat it.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    If you don't want to eat breakfast, it's alright. You don't have to if you don't want to. You'll have more calories you can use for lunch and dinner instead!! :)
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I eat a smaller breakfast because otherwise I would be hungry all morning. If you are not hungry and are functioning well you can skip it.

Breakfast for me is typically Greek yogurt, granola bars, cereal with milk, sandwich, dinner leftovers, fruit, cottage cheese- about 200-300 calories.