Weekend

Options
Anyone else need support to stay on track at weekends!?

Replies

• nixxthirteen
    nixxthirteen Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I guess in that respect, I'm lucky I'm in retail. No such thing as a weekend hahah.
  • Hfeff
    Hfeff Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yes, I feel that I sabatoge myself on weekends.
  • katie22mfp
    katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hfeff wrote: »
    Yes, I feel that I sabatoge myself on weekends.

Let's support each other not to sabotage!
  • powetik
    powetik Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have definitely been a victim of eating very well during the week and then comes Saturday. I either pig out or forget to eat all together neither of which is good for my weight loss journey. I could use an accountability partner.
  • KetoLady86
    KetoLady86 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I soo do. During the week Im so occupied with kids and the house, then comes the weekend. Nothing really to occupy me, so my eyes start wandering :/
    Yall please add me , i need support
  • GMAC2016
    GMAC2016 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Big time. Weekends are when I have time to BBQ and drink beer which is my big weakness. I'm trying hard to limit myself to 2 beers on weekend days and none through the week which helps. Plus I try to be even more accurate when logging and ensure I stay somewhere below maintenance, even if I do go over my loss target. I'm ok with just staying flat on weekends. As long as I don't gain. You have to live too.
  • Gqueen20
    Gqueen20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    arrrghhh same here... I always mess it up on weekends :(
  • chalaivy
    chalaivy Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yes ugh. I need accountability friends.
  • katie22mfp
    katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Come on guys lets help each other! Let's put on here what we hope to achieve this weekend and keep each other accountable!