Fitbit problems! Help!

Options
Does anybody else have issues with the Fitbit hr charge doubling meals sometimes so that I'm way over my cals!! It happens a lot and it's annoying me, I type food into mfp and the Fitbit syncs with mfp...does it work better putting food into Fitbit??

Replies

• DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    If it is connected to MFP, you're supposed to only use MFP for food tracking.

I am not sure why it'd be doubling for you on the FitBit side. Is it doubling in MFP as well? If so, that may be because you could be clicking twice when adding food and thus it will add it twice.
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Actually this happens once in a while when MFP reports food to Fitbit. I'll have dinner on MFP logged at 650 calories, but on the Fitbit side it has three entries; one for 300, one for 45, and another for 650. Just go to your food summary and delete any inaccurate entries and the problem is solved.
  • jj_steele
    jj_steele Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    It happens to me, on occasion. Not sure why it happens. I just go into the Fitbit app and delete the one of the double posted entries. Then all is well.
  • curlyblue21
    curlyblue21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yes it is connected to mfp and I only track food through mfp, it's not been that reliable for sleep tracking either but I can cope with that...it's seems to be a lot more generous with earned step cals as well! It hasn't helped at all with weigh loss really, mfp seems more accurate but I can't always have my phone with me
  • curlyblue21
    Options
    Oh right didn't know I could, I have tried to see if I could delete an entry and I didn't think I could! Will have another look!
  • curlyblue21
    Options
    Ok I don't know how...can't see any option to delete!
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    You hover/click your cursor over the entry until the x shows up, then click it.
  • curlyblue21
    Options
    Ahh that's where I'm going wrong...I use my phone! Have not got the Fitbit connected to my laptop as I never use it!
  • curlyblue21
    Options
    Yay just googled it! Have to drag to the left! Duh! Feel stupid! Thanks everyone!
  • amyepdx
    amyepdx Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Swipe right to delete just like an MFP entry.