What I need is a bootcamp style regime

kell_riley
kell_riley Posts: 312
edited September 29 in Fitness and Exercise
I am at a loss, no where seems to do a bootcamp that is upto much where I live! I mean sorry 1 session a week for 6 weeks doesn't cut it! What I would love is to have a personal trainer but they are too expensive! I'd like ideally a *kitten* whopping 2/3 times a week with a trainer and do my own stuff in between at the gym! Kinda like the last 10lbs bootcamp! All i want is the exercise bit! There is a Market for it I just don't have the qualifications to take advantage!
Does anyone know of any websites that give a weekly routine which actually shows results!?

Replies

• Shouldabeenaninja
    Shouldabeenaninja Posts: 9 Member
    I will tell you what's working for me! I've done the whole trainer "thing" and usually they piss me off before I ever give them a chance (lol) and also it CAN get very expensive! Try Zumba....there's probably a class near you. It's not really a bootcamp, but it is addicting, and FUN! It doesn't even seem like you're working out...really, but you'll sweat like hell! The studio I go to has classes every day (which they all typically do), and I love it so much, that I'm not having to "force" myself to go. Plus it's like $65.00 a month and I go twice a day...can't beat that! :)
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
  • lallaloolly
    lallaloolly Posts: 228 Member
    i am doing jilliam michael's "30-day shred" DVD + walking daily and it is really providing results. my muscle tone is better, i feel stronger, my endurance is up, and my shape is changing (for the better).
  • timlord
    timlord Posts: 158
    email me lordsfitness@aol.com I have something that will fit the bill and I guarantee you willLOVE it
This discussion has been closed.