• DEEP_HEART
    DEEP_HEART Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Can anyone gI've me iinformation
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,131 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    If that is a recent picture of you in your AV, I would think you probably don't have a lot of weight to lose. How did you come to those numbers? Is that for maintaining or losing or what?

If you are wanting to lose, set your goal to "Lose 1 pound per week" or even "Lose 1/2 pound per week." If you have less than 20 pounds to lose, set it at "Lose 1/2 pound per week." At 25 years old, you can likely eat a lot more than 1500 and lose weight.

No sense starving yourself on 1500 cals a day. I can't tell how tall you are, but unless you're very short and you just sit all day, 1500 isn't nearly enough for you.

Once you set your goal, just keep good records and adjust next month if things aren't going as planned. If you feel actually fatigued or hungry all the time, there's a reason. As far as the macro breakdown, there are lots of ways to configure it - depends on your specific goals or needs.
  • DEEP_HEART
    DEEP_HEART Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thx for your rply
    This pic is two days old
    And i am 175 cm tall
    Is it really low calories
    Aactually i took today only 1300 calories and i feel that my tummy was full whole day.