Home workouts

Options
smtaylo85
smtaylo85 Posts: 1,270 Member
Has anyone ever done any home youtube or online workouts? I'm trying to find some new workouts to do on the weekends when I'm unable to get to the gym. I've been doing calisthenics like push ups crunches lunges squats etc for my home workouts but getting a little bored with it.

Replies

• positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender has a lot of great workouts and they're free. They vary in time, intensity and equipment required and the website is really well organized. Also, Amazon.com has downloadable fitness videos. Some of them cost, but if you have Amazon Prime you can get some of them for free.
  • smtaylo85
    Options
    oh ok cool Thanks! i'll def check some of those out! :)
  • genpopadopolous
    genpopadopolous Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I second FitnessBlender. I LOVE them.
  • smtaylo85
    Options
    been hearing that a lot Thanks!!
  • patsfan39
    patsfan39 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What is fitness blender?
  • neela1880
    neela1880 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Jessicasmithtv on Youtube has varieties of workout from beginner to advance. She does indoor walking and jogging workouts. She also does kickboxing, cardio, ballet, Pilates, yoga and strength training.
  • neela1880
    neela1880 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Popsugar fitness is really good, they do mix of everything aswell
  • hcolligan
    hcolligan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    patsfan39 wrote: »
    What is fitness blender?

It's a website www.fitnessblender.com. great selection of exercises using different equipment of differing lengths. My favourites are kick boxing, strength training with dumbbells and cardio for people who get bored easily.
  • smtaylo85
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!
  • klund13
    klund13 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yep, I am a FitnessBlender fan here too!
  • i_ge_w94
    i_ge_w94 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been using Flex recently for the same reason as you! It's basically a website of live-streamed workouts by fitness instructors, which is really useful because you can speak to them whilst you're doing it so it's like being in an actual gym class but from home!