how to post pictures?

Options
I just cant work out how to post progress pictures? Ive uploaded some onto here in my progress section buy when i click share it just gives me options for instagram and bluetooth etc. Can anyone help?

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    From pc:
    Look for the icon above your reply box that looks like a page with the top right hand corner folded over. Click that and then click choose files to upload to the forums. When it's done uploading the code required for it to actually appear in your post will show up in the reply box.

From iPhone app or browser:
    Look at the top right side of your reply box. You should see what looks like a camera. Tapping it should allow you to take photos from your phone or upload from previously taken photos. Once uploaded the code required for the image to appear in your post will be in your reply box.

From Android phone:
    Open a web browser and go to community.myfitnesspal.com
    Login and now you will see the camera icon above your reply box. Clicking it will allow you to take a picture or upload a photo from your phone. Once uploaded the code for the picture to show up in your post will be in the reply box.
  • LeanneMScott
    LeanneMScott Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fab thankyou! Xx
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    opppppppppppppppppppps it worked hahahahaha
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    great kitchen!!! : ) You are looking fabulous !
  • Annamarie3404
    Annamarie3404 Posts: 319 Member
    Options