should i be counting lemon wedges?

Options
i just started squeezing lemon juice from a fresh lemon wedge in all the water i drink. i cut my lemons in 10s and i only use 1 lemon wedge per 1.5 cups of water and drink 7 to 8 glasses a day. also, i don't eat the lemon when i'm finished. should i be tracking this in my diary? i really don't feel like doing that, is it a big deal if i don't?

Replies

• m2purple
    m2purple Posts: 38
    Options
    I would be interested in what people say! :-) I don't, but that is because I never thought about it....
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    i doubt that it would matter
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt, you probably burn as many calories squeezing the lemon that what that little bit of juice would give you
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    It's up to you. One whole lemon squeezed is 12 calories. I wouldn't worry about it.
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I buy the real lemon juice instead of fresh lemons(easier to keep at work) and the nutritional info says it's 0 calories
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    If you track you nutrition I would because it counts as Vit. C . If not don't worry about it.
  • Brianaduvessa
    Options
    I think there's an option to choose lemon juice, so if you know you are going to use an entire lemon throughout the day, I would just add it once. If only to keep track of the sugar, etc. That being said...I don't, LOL.
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    There is something on here for lemon wedge...and it has like 2 calories. I dont think its really worth it unless your eating 10+ per day and it makes a significant amount of difference.