Time for a new me.

Options
Greetings all, my name is Tunde. My friends call me Toks, and I'm here to introduce myself to the MFP world. I have a goal to be 195lbs by the end of Aug, and also be very defined by Oct. I have been struggling for a few now and need help and/or answers to what I'm doing. I am currently using an app called Freeletics to help with my workouts. I also play a lot of sports and currently play Softball and Touch Football for the spring/summer months. I have a Cal intake of 1,651 per day, which I was told will help me lose the weight faster. The problem I have is that I would lose and gain in days, and don't see as much progress as I would like. I have all the tools needed to help me, but I am starting to lose the mojo, as its not panning out. If you have some advice, food ideas or even want to add me as a friend to follow my progress, I am open to all of the above. I look forward to hearing from many people and sharing some great Ideas.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Replies

• CampLondon
    CampLondon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hello Tunde, I have made a weight loss blog on Tumblr. I want to lose 40 lbs by November but have started off slow. When I follow my exercise calendar (Cardio and Pilates) I maintain or lose weight when I skip one week I gain weight.
    Good Luck
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, Tunde!
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    Hello, Tunde! Do you weigh your food to make sure you're getting the exact amount of calories? If not, you could be eating more than you think you are.

Also, weight fluctuates daily! This is normal! It is just another process of the body. Weight loss is not linear.

You did not say what your starting weight is so I cannot comment on the realism of your goals. I don't like the idea of setting deadlines to lose weight by. It adds pressure to the situation that is not needed.
  • sirtoks
    sirtoks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 221.5lbs and I want to hit 195lbs. I was hoping to get a scale in the next few days as well to help me out.