New guy - Operation F

Options
ironband
ironband Posts: 157 Member
Hi all,

I'm new here - been using MFP for about two weeks now. Pretty happy with it, and the accountability it brings.

I tend to snack a lot. MFP is helping me not to eat unhealthy snacks since now I ask myself "Do I really want to log this into MFP?"

My wife is doing WW and enjoying quite a bit of success. We've dubbed our lifestyle change "Operation Fabulous!" or "Operation F" for short.

Anyway, I'm a 36 year old Silicon Valley engineer trying to get myself fit before my twenty year reunion hits in about 14 months. Anyone who would like to friend me and support me on this journey is welcome - I'll do my best to support you too!

Andre

Replies

• cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Glad to Andre. My wife and I are trying to get fit as well.
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hi Andre! Good luck to you and your wife!! Always so much easier when you have a solid support system :)
  • fatandy1972
    Options
    welcome to MFP.

I've been on and already lost 6lbs so I am happy. I have a long journey ahead and happy to chat and support if you want.

I am lucky as I have my wife on here and two close friends for support.

I am interested in recipes and tricks to fool my mind that i am still eating some tasty food.

Normally im a steak man, love my red meats and suet puddings (UK meal full of fat) lol

Good luck and I wish you well

Andy
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    All the best to both of you. Welcome.