Need to lose 30kg/66lb, lacking motivation.

Options
Taraawwwr
Taraawwwr Posts: 16 Member
Need to lose 30kg/66lb. Seriously lacking motivation.Anyone fancy joining me? :-)

Replies

• HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I still need to lose 15kgs (already lost 20), feel free to add me for support!
  • Taraawwwr
    Options
    Hi :) I still need to lose 15kgs (already lost 20), feel free to add me for support!

Added :-)
  • jennypapage
    jennypapage Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    i've lost 21 so far, 17 to go. add me if you like.
  • lyndsey1726
    lyndsey1726 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow, I need to lose 52lb (God that sounds a lot) I'd love to join you.
  • finsgal63
    finsgal63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey there! I too am lacking motivation. I need to lose 40lbs...I'm a big time stress eater!
  • blb_86
    blb_86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am on a journey to lose 60lbs and have less then 27lbs left. I have had such great results that my motivation had been kicked into high gear!. Feel free to add me so I can share some of it
  • Taraawwwr
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow, I need to lose 52lb (God that sounds a lot) I'd love to join you.

Brilliant we can cheer each other on :-D
  • Taraawwwr
    Options
    blb_86 wrote: »
    I am on a journey to lose 60lbs and have less then 27lbs left. I have had such great results that my motivation had been kicked into high gear!. Feel free to add me so I can share some of it

Perfect will do. You seem very energetic :-D
  • Taraawwwr
    Options
    finsgal63 wrote: »
    hey there! I too am lacking motivation. I need to lose 40lbs...I'm a big time stress eater!

Maybe we can all help each other :-) addes
  • JeffS435
    JeffS435 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you. For some reason it amuses me that you say 66 pounds and not 65 or 60.
  • zeeshanhaider367
    zeeshanhaider367 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    May I join you?
  • Taraawwwr
    Options
    jsimms435 wrote: »
    I'm adding you. For some reason it amuses me that you say 66 pounds and not 65 or 60.

Haha I go by kg but wanted to put down the pounds too as some people don't understand kg. and when you convert 30kg to pounds you get 66. Lol
  • Taraawwwr
    Options
    May I join you?

Yes you can. You're more than welcome to add me
  • KristyBlack
    KristyBlack Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I need to lose 65 lbs and I'm starting tomorrow. I bought a food scale today and my boyfriend and I are going to do some food prepping tonight. I have a membership at the YMCA and I'm hoping to workout there at least 3 days a week. I'll probably walk at the local track on days I don't go to the gym. Feel free to add me! I'd love to help encourage each other... and that goes for anyone here with similar goals. Good luck!
  • Taraawwwr
    Options
    Great. I still have to buy a food scale and weighing scale lol but I was so excited to start and I wil be buying them tomorrow or day after :-)
  • munozchavarri22
    munozchavarri22 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow and want to lose 75... I Would Love To Join you. I'll be doing Insanity and P90.
  • LSUmami
    LSUmami Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 70lbs
  • bobbijablonski7
    bobbijablonski7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I am new to this, and need to lose as 50+ lbs. I have no will power (so my husbands says) and have pretty much given up on myself. BUT I'm wanting to give this a whirl.
  • Taraawwwr
    Options
    I'd love to join. I am new to this, and need to lose as 50+ lbs. I have no will power (so my husbands says) and have pretty much given up on myself. BUT I'm wanting to give this a whirl.

Perfect every ones welcome everyone needs a bit of motivation and a kick up the back side every now and again. Added
  • lyndsey1726
    lyndsey1726 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How's everyone going so far? It's surprising what calories are in your normal meals.