I just got the Apple Watch switching from a fit bit now I get no exercise credit

Options
Is there an app to upload exercise? This doesn't connect to health app?

Replies

• Keeks7x
    Keeks7x Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I don't have any specific apps to upload exercise for mine. Everything's connected through the health app and then that's used to connect to MFP and log exercise. Have you got the workout app all set up properly?
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    ???
    I don't have an Apple Watch but my I phone is connected to MFP and logs activity automatically.
    Since I always have my phone on me I tell MFP that I am sedentary so I don't double up on exercise calories.
    Word to the wise occasionally during the day it will double up on exercise. Check the exercise section before you think you suddenly have a windfall of extra calories. It does correct it self eventually.
  • gailbruno
    gailbruno Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    In not sure if it's set up right or not won't upload anything ugh
  • hopingslim
    hopingslim Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Turn on the workout app every time you workout and it will record everything.
  • Foundsheepkatie
    Foundsheepkatie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've gotten the Apple Watch too. Use the workout app and make sure you get your heart rate up because that is how it counts as an exercise minute. It's taken some getting used to for me but I log my workouts and am not too uptight about if the ring shows I've done 30 min cause I know I have been active. And it still counts steps. I love the watch.