In a slump.

Options
Please i need some motivation. Starting weight 128.5kg have lost 18kg since Jan 5th.

I have found myself in a motivational slump. I put on 900grms on my last weigh in an this has had a big effect on me. I dont know whats come over me. I feel deflated an uninspired. I'm still eating good and logging everything but my mood has changed. I need some ideas to snap me back on the right thought track.

Replies

• capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Remember why you started. Try to set mini goals for yourself instead of the one big end-weight goal. I have lots of goals. I hit one almost every two-three days. Most recent was an exercise goal for doing 20 push ups without stopping (usually I pause at least once right around 16). Tomorrow I'm upping the weights on my strength workout so my goal is to be able to finish without dropping my weight back down.
  • kirstinethornburg
    kirstinethornburg Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    First let me say good job so far hang in there set short term goals helps change your menues a little
  • vlauese
    vlauese Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the encouraging words and advice. I'll try the change of menu. I know i need a change in exercise program. Maybe aqua aerobics or crossfit training.
  • RebeccaLansdown
    RebeccaLansdown Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Maybe you could find a friend that wants to try a fun, new class with you? Yoga or Zumba or water aerobics...?