Looking for girls in their 20/30s for support

Options
Hi All,

While I understand how hard this is at any age, it would be great to get some friends in the same age and weight loss goals.

I am 26, have 17kg or 38pounds to lose, am pretty busy managing an illness and part-time work AND don't have heaps of extra money for all the healthy luxuries in life!

It would be great to hear from people with similar situations, no matter where in the world they are. I'm looking for people to interact with and share goals etc, not just a friend for the sake of a number.

Thanks,

Amy <3

Replies

• catelee_03
    catelee_03 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I recently started mfp, and have about 40 lbs to lose :s I live in Seattle and work at a bakery ( worst place ever when your trying to lose weight!!) Feel free to add me!!
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    catelee_03 wrote: »
    Hi! I recently started mfp, and have about 40 lbs to lose :s I live in Seattle and work at a bakery ( worst place ever when your trying to lose weight!!) Feel free to add me!!

Oh gosh that would be impossible for me. You have more will power than i do XD!
    Im 22 and have 50 pounds to lose (to start with haha) I weigh 220 pounds and my goal for now is 180 -started at 227-

Message me if you want to talk about anything :)
  • sydneywestra13
    sydneywestra13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 24 with anywhere from 20-30 pounds to lose feel free to add me:)
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Hello. Belovedbattle, stay strong! I have been able to control my illness through exercise, but my diet meeds work. Don't let that illness overcome you.
  • cmaxon11
    cmaxon11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need to loose about 30lbs. I'm already down 10 tho! :) I would love some support!
  • brownieyez14
    brownieyez14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this. I'm 26, looking to lose 50 lbs. would like some support also. I'm a deaf mom of a 6 years old boy. I'm having a hard time dealing with my current weight 171.83 lbs, which is I'm at my heaviest weight of all my life. Trying to figure out how the heck I'm getting all of the weight which I don't eat much. Stress I know is mainly the reason too.
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 26. I've been here a while. I recently lost around 24 pounds and hoping to lose 26 more in the next month. Feel free to add me just send me a message and tell me where you found me :). I'm forgetful.
  • gennanz
    gennanz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 from New Zealand, I just had my 4th child and have 15kg to loose, feel free to add me
  • antron130
    antron130 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, new here looking to lose 10-15 pounds, just turned the big 3-0!
  • missejhall
    missejhall Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! I'm Emma, 26, UK based and have a way to go...I too work in a bakery, so I know your pain! Hahaha I'm looking for friends to help me through this battle because cloud bread only satisfies so far!! I wish all of you success, feel free to add/message me back xx
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 24, I've already lost 88lbs and have another 42 to go! I work full time and have a 4 year old son so I have definitely have to work hard to make time to eat right and workout. Feel free to add me :)
  • fullofdreams84
    fullofdreams84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im 31 from the UK. I have tried some different diets and have struggled to lose anything. So I have returned to this and hoping I will be successful. I work in an office all week. so my main thing is exercise!. Be great to chat and help motivate one another :) x