Weight Watchers Frozen Meals

Options
I'm looking for ways to eat healthy and I'm thinking about getting Weight Watchers Frozen Meals I know there high in sodium and carbs what meals are good could use any ideas

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I usually meal prep on Sundays and make enough lunches for the week. It usually only takes me a few minutes to throw stuff in the crock pot and portion it out for the week.

When I'm forced to pick up something like a frozen meal I'll have Jimmy Dean Delight Sandwiches for breakfast and Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers for lunch. I've found most of the weight watcher meals are not filling or are gross.
  • fitnesscat78
    fitnesscat78 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Ok thank you for letting me know
  • chickiemaui
    chickiemaui Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    I usually meal prep on Sundays and make enough lunches for the week. It usually only takes me a few minutes to throw stuff in the crock pot and portion it out for the week.

When I'm forced to pick up something like a frozen meal I'll have Jimmy Dean Delight Sandwiches for breakfast and Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers for lunch. I've found most of the weight watcher meals are not filling or are gross.

I totally agree! I love to meal prep, but if I don't have a meal I will grab a Jimmy Dean Delight breakfast sandwich. Those are satisfying
  • jbrownnolan
    jbrownnolan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I eat Weight Watchers and Lean Cuisine frozen dinners all the time, I'm not saying they are healthier than making up something myself, but with busy lives they are good in a pinch, I always grab a handful when they go on sale :blush:
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    If I don't have anything prepped, or if I have forgotten my lunch, I will pick up an Amy's Light and Lean frozen meal. They're delish...the only ones that actually fill me up, and they don't make my stomach churn like most other brands.