Insanity People

Options
erinhale
erinhale Posts: 137 Member
How often are you doing insane abs? Are you supplementing that for cardio abs or just adding it in a few times a week?

Replies

• Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Never bothered with cardio abs, always done insane abs. As I'm doing a P90X hybrid I do killer abs and ab ripper x as well as insane abs, a different one after each weights work out, so three days a week. I'm not convinced insane abs is that good for your abs it seems more for your core.
  • SpaceMarkus
    SpaceMarkus Posts: 651
    Options
    I basically stuck to the schedule as is. I'd take a look at your calorie burn during each. If they're similar it shouldn't matter. But if one is way off stick to the routine :)
  • erinhale
    Options
    If it calls for cardio abs, I do cardio abs, but I liek to work the core/abs 3 times a week. So I normally do cardio abs, then insane abs 2 times a week. I keep up with Arianna and Tanya most of the time, but I have a pretty good core now and prior to starting. I have to admit I sub alot of the oblique moves for lower abs or core work. I have having thick obliques!
  • jacmiller
    jacmiller Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I so need to add more ab workout to mine never thought of doing that during recovery great idea. i would just get more of my running in that week.
  • erinhale
    Options
    I so need to add more ab workout to mine never thought of doing that during recovery great idea. i would just get more of my running in that week.
    I figured out during teh recovery week if you are doing it correctly, its ALOT of core work.
  • jacmiller
    jacmiller Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!