Before and during w. pictures

Options
13»

Replies

• Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I would really love to know why you have a cucumber on your head. Just saying...
    :flowerforyou: Great job!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    can you please take a current pic with a cucumber so i can compare better? ;)

you look amazing!!! great job! :)
  • mama2reagan
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!! Keep it up!
  • ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look really pretty! Keep up the great work!
  • Kristybalogh
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the good work! You look great and I bet you feel even better:smile:
  • Gr8_body4life
    Options
    OHH you look sooo great!! And your hair is just adorable! You are doing awesome! Keep it up and know that it is ALL worth it!
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Great job... I am just getting started, and seeing this gives me hope. AWESOME!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I had to laugh at the cucumber shot! ha Congratulations on your weight loss! You look great and you have a cute hair cut as well! :)
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Great job and I like the cucumber. I am kind of intrigued by it actually. LOL
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    HORY SHEIT!!!! Looking great.
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    When you have so much weight to lose 45lbs doesn't seem like much I realize. take it from someone who has lost 174lbs and still needs to lose an additional 60 to hit my 210 Goal Weight. You look amazing. You are doing a great job and before you know it those 45lbs will be 90 and then you won't recognize that old you. I PROMISE! Keep up the great work! I think its clever to put a cucumber on your forehead....at least they aren't talking about the zit? Right? LOL God Bless and keep up the great work!
  • jnnyc
    jnnyc Posts: 25
    Options
    Wow this pic is great with your "new you"!
    You look 10 years younger, and happier. And as someone said, great complexion!
  • SassieSarah
    Options
    Ur soo pretty!!!! Keep going:)
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Awesome... can really see big changes!! keep it up :)
  • laceylovespink
    Options
    you look fantastic!!
  • runninglynnie
    Options
    Wow, you are gorgeous, you look amazing...way to go!
  • dilona
    dilona Posts: 27
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your nice comments. I'm super happy :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!