Friends:)

Options
Hey im looking for some friends to keep me motivated and strong! So far so good but im pretty alone in it. My husband, baby and i moved out of state leaving friends and family behind and although he supports me hes a toothpick and garbage disposal when it comes to eating lol but anyways id love some friends on here if anyone is looking for the same please send a request :)

Replies

• MarissaBlevins220
    MarissaBlevins220 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Ohmygaah! Same story with my husband, he can eat ice cream and oreos every day and never gain a pound!
    I have a 3 month old son and I'm trying to lose the rest of this baby weight! Hit me up!
    #MomBod lol
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Hi! My husband is the same (asked me if he was getting fat at 135 pounds lol). I have an 8 month old, lost the baby weight and then some, still looking to lose about 22 more. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Vickilick
    Vickilick Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I don't have a baby or husband, but I'd love to support you if you want to add me :)
  • alive247
    alive247 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me I'm always looking for supportive friends
  • Mar225
    Mar225 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I love supportive friends :)
  • mhealea
    mhealea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me also!
  • 19MotherRunner80
    19MotherRunner80 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • Bettybooslim
    Bettybooslim Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • angsundliebe
    angsundliebe Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ohmygaah! Same story with my husband, he can eat ice cream and oreos every day and never gain a pound!
    I have a 3 month old son and I'm trying to lose the rest of this baby weight! Hit me up!
    #MomBod lol

This is like my life story lol! Glad im not alone