Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Replies

• Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    c4cvh5jhitqa.jpeg

I think this is exactly where my plans are headed today.... Laying in bed, watching tv, and might even turn on the kids' Xbox to be active today lol. Monday is a new start, but Sunday is for doing nothing.

Holy sizzlin smokes ..looking mighty fine

Ummmm whoa!
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    c4cvh5jhitqa.jpeg

I think this is exactly where my plans are headed today.... Laying in bed, watching tv, and might even turn on the kids' Xbox to be active today lol. Monday is a new start, but Sunday is for doing nothing.

Well look at you!
  • lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,049 Member
    PaulKersey wrote: »
    3zpz3q3q6yqc.gif
    Can't wait for woodsy meeting tonight :hushed:

Did you just flip us off?

Lmfao no
    If you look closely its my whole hand, just was very awkward.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    edited May 2016
    t3n4t8t9y3p2.jpeg

World's worst selfie(I don't know what's going on here, it's a hot mess :lol: )
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Arathels wrote: »
    Wasn't sure if I should post this or not but then I thought f*** it I'm to proud of this even though the photo is bad.
    jgxyewmfgoeu.jpg

Wearing a top crop for the first time. My upper abs are showing. Now I just need to lose more body fat so my lower abs will show as well. Sorry for the bad hair.
    Awesome job..well done..looking great :)
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Wasn't sure if I should post this or not but then I thought f*** it I'm to proud of this even though the photo is bad.
    jgxyewmfgoeu.jpg

Wearing a top crop for the first time. My upper abs are showing. Now I just need to lose more body fat so my lower abs will show as well. Sorry for the bad hair.

Looking amazing :kissing_heart:
    Bad hair? I wish my hair looked that good on a bad day!
    :heart:
    jgxyewmfgoeu.jpg

aww thank you girls. I'm so glad I signed up for MFP. It truly is inspiring, the people here are amazing and you are definitely two of my favorites :*
  • Arathels
    Krizzo87 wrote: »
    t3n4t8t9y3p2.jpeg

If that's a hot mess then I'm always a hot mess lol.
    You're looking great hun :*
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    jgxyewmfgoeu.jpg

Looking amazing :kissing_heart:
    Bad hair? I wish my hair looked that good on a bad day!
    :heart:
    jgxyewmfgoeu.jpg

aww thank you girls. I'm so glad I signed up for MFP. It truly is inspiring, the people here are amazing and you are definitely two of my favorites :*

Thank you darlin ..seeing people like you smashing goals and working hard..inspires us all .. :)
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    jgxyewmfgoeu.jpg

Outstanding work! Be proud!
  • Krizzo87
    jgxyewmfgoeu.jpg

Wow! You should be proud. Looking good, girl!
  • Krizzo87
    t3n4t8t9y3p2.jpeg

If that's a hot mess then I'm always a hot mess lol.
    You're looking great hun :*

Oh you are far too kind lol. Thank you, beautiful. :flowerforyou:
  • Arathels
    jgxyewmfgoeu.jpg

Wow! You should be proud. Looking good, girl!
    jgxyewmfgoeu.jpg

Outstanding work! Be proud!

Cheers guys :D I'm very proud.
  • Laela2010
    Laela2010 Posts: 401 Member
  • Krizzo87
    Laela2010 wrote: »
    x4z1blrrr2tj.png
    :):)

Beautiful!
  • Laela2010
    Laela2010 Posts: 401 Member
    Laela2010 wrote: »
    x4z1blrrr2tj.png
    :):)

Beautiful!

Thank you :)
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    @Laela2010
    Stunning
  • Kieranova1994
    Kieranova1994 Posts: 258 Member
    t3n4t8t9y3p2.jpeg

Ladies and gentleman....

This picture defines "perfection" ❤